Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Pleasures of Crumpled Paper

The other day I was wadding up paper for use in one of my projects. As I ripped the now almost fabric like paper and let the pieces fall randomly I began really looking it them through the eyes of an artist.


How beautiful was that pile? The texture, the bright white color, the almost feathery look, it was positively seductive! Would you believe this is just copy paper?!


I grabbed my camera and began shooting trying to capture reflected color in the folds and gathers of this paper. The ah-ha moment came when I realized how perfect this could be for making paper clothes as part of the Paper Wardrobe Project.


Thank you to Elaine for being my only guesser. Please contact me privately so that I can send you a small gift for participating and guessing correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie